- Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Jamie and Nation Hahn
- Congresswoman Renee Ellmers Speaks at Western Wake GOP Club
- NC Packs 4 Patriots Helps Our Troops Overseas
- “That’s What Took Us From Surplus To Deficit” – Barack Obama 2012
- Apex Nativity Celebration Affirms Values of Community, Faith
- Carpe Diem!
Mitt’s 5 Point Plan
As President, Mitt Romney plans to invigorate the US economy through the following 5 platform steps:
1. The pursuit of Energy Independence for the USA.
2. Improving the education system for our children and our workers.
3. Taking advantage of trade globally to open new markets and export our goods, while taking action against countries that cheat.
4. Cutting and capping federal spending, and getting on track to have a balanced budget
5. Being the champion for small business to grow and create jobs.
Here’s a video from Mitt’s convention speech outlining his 5 point plan: