- Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Jamie and Nation Hahn
- Congresswoman Renee Ellmers Speaks at Western Wake GOP Club
- NC Packs 4 Patriots Helps Our Troops Overseas
- “That’s What Took Us From Surplus To Deficit” – Barack Obama 2012
- Apex Nativity Celebration Affirms Values of Community, Faith
- Carpe Diem!
Serving Cary and Morrisville
This is an interesting test and the demographic breakdown is equally interesting. It shows results in a number of ways. It clearly indicates that the majority of Americans don’t have a clue about what’s going on in the world. No wonder our politicians take such advantage of us. It’s astonishing that so many people got less than half right. These results say that 80% of the (voting) public doesn’t have a clue, and that’s pretty scary.
There are no tricks – just a simple test to see if you are current on your information. I believe it was Winston Churchill who opinioned that ” . . . the biggest argument against democracy is a 5-minute conversation with the average voter . . .” Test your knowledge with 13 questions, then be ready to shudder when you see how others did!
Test your news IQ – Pew Research Center http://pewresearch.org/politicalquiz/quiz/index.php